We have replaced as many disposable products and packaging with bio-degradable alternatives.
1. Bio-degradable straws have replaced existing plastic straws. Within 2 years these new straws will be fully degraded.
2. Wooded coffee stirrers have replaced plastic teaspoons.
3. Our new take-a-way food boxes are made from sugar beet waste and are completely bio-degradable.
4. Plastic cutlery has been replaced with forks made from corn starch. These are super expensive, so will be used frugally.
5. All our bags and carriers are now 100% paper and even our green balloons are bio-degradable.
We have introduced a coffee loyalty scheme for all customers and if you use your own mug, you'll get double points.
No mug, no problem, we have special mugs for sale
We have arranged with 'Simply Cups' to collect our take-a-way cups to strip out the wax lining and recycle the rest, our financial contribution to the project.
To help please deposit your used take-a-way cups in the new big green cup bins.